Friday, December 2, 2011

Homepage

I am Aaron Samuel Hughe Boyle.  Sociology is important to me because many of the things I have learned will be helpful to me in my career in the Marine Corps as well as my career later in law enforcement. Furthermore I think it is really actually important for everyone to have some understanding of the social sciences because it helps them understand themselves better and their place in the grander patterns of society.



I chose this picture because it is what I think of as the grand picture that sociology boils down to.

"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats."
I chose this quote because this is also another side of the greater picture of human nature that is Sociology.

[Picture]
http://soul-living.webs.com/apps/photos/photo?photoid=15001813

H. L. Mencken. [Quotation] retrieved from: http://www.quotationspage.com/quote/34585.html

No comments:

Post a Comment